Thursday, April 30, 2015

CTS AND THE LIMETTES

Hello again! I’m so happy you stopped by today to see my card for the  CAS(e) This Sketch  challenge, and for the Less is More challenge.

(A2; Stamps: Technique Tuesday)

This was really hard to photograph, but I cut out two tags and used some double sided movable tape to stack the tags and the base. I used the Triple Stamping technique to stamp the image and I used some of the tiny flowers from the set and stamped them in different shades of pink. Some of them are hard to see in the photo because they are so light. I added the greenery and pink dots. I used foam tape to attach the top tag. I tied the tags together with white ribbon and added to a pink mat; then attached using foam tape to the white card base.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is the links to the challenges:

Week 221 – Include a tag on your project

 

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb

7 comments:

Jan said...

This is gorgeous xx Jan

Neets B said...

Such a pretty tag and I love how your sentiment spans across it.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More GD

Anne said...

Love that big bold sentiment contrasted with the soft design!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More
Anne
Less is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

so elegant and feminine Ellen, love the discreet tag and all the beautiful colours on the flowers. Thanks as always for playing along at Less is More.
Sarah x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Karen x

Chrissie said...

What gorgeously pretty colours Ellen.
A lovely CAS tag card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...