Wednesday, July 1, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY JULY CHALLENGE

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It’s time for another  Doodle Pantry challenge. The AIMPDC7 theme is Anything Goes. I am finishing my last Operation Write Home box so I made Any Hero cards:

 
I am finishing this box with mixed emotions. I am so happy we don’t have enough heroes deployed to keep going, but I am sad that we won’t be able to send cards to our heroes. I love all of the patriotic sets at Doodle Pantry, but these two sets always make me smile. The images are colored with Copic markers. I hope you like my cards!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge AIMPDC7! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen great colouring! I know you won't be sending cards to Heros but there is always a need for fantastic cards...like Send a Smile 4 kids, lol!! I collect cards for Edmonton Canada and am thinking of expanding to Calgary too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...