Thursday, July 2, 2015

MM404: TALL AND SKINNY

Hi dear friends!  It is Thursday and I am just getting my Mojo Monday card posted! Here is what I came up with for this week’s sketch:


(3.5 x 5.5”: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Magnolia

I decided to keep this light and airy with a dry embossed background and a very pale DP for the sentiment panel. Instead of a circle, I opted for the Magnolia. Being a southern girl, I just LOVE the scent of this blossom! I printed, colored with my Copic markers and fussy cut. I also added a small piece of seam binding. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...