Thursday, July 2, 2015

MM404: TALL AND SKINNY

Hi dear friends!  It is Thursday and I am just getting my Mojo Monday card posted! Here is what I came up with for this week’s sketch:


(3.5 x 5.5”: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Magnolia

I decided to keep this light and airy with a dry embossed background and a very pale DP for the sentiment panel. Instead of a circle, I opted for the Magnolia. Being a southern girl, I just LOVE the scent of this blossom! I printed, colored with my Copic markers and fussy cut. I also added a small piece of seam binding. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Kim said...

Your card is so pretty!! I love the flower. The embossing is pretty on the white base.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! The flower is perfectly shaded and I love the pops of green. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my goodness....fresh and sooooo pretty!

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen, gorgeous, just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...