Thursday, July 2, 2015

CASology 153: POP

Hi dear friends. Thanks for stopping by! Today, I am sharing my card for the CASology challenge. The theme this week is POP:


(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions (Party Cow -  F585) and Paper Smooches (Salutations); Die: Fawn Lawn
 

When I read the cue word, the first thing I thought of was a balloon popping, so I used this cute cow image. I used my Copic markers to color him and the sky and decided I would add some green DP to represent the ground. I bent the sentiment on the block to match the flow of the die cut. I hope you like this card!


Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!


Happy Crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Joyce said...

This is just the cutest! Love that cow and his magic balloon. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

How fun is this cow being lifted by the balloon! Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...