Saturday, January 16, 2016

VLVJanWk2: HAPPY PLACE

Hello dear blogging friends!. Popping in with my Viva la Verve card for this week. This is the one for the VLV  January Week 2 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Happy Place); Dies: Verve (Happy Doodles Die Set) and Spellbinders; EF: Cuttlebug)
For the background, I dry embossed and sanded the three panels. I used gold EP to emboss the sentiment and a piece of scrap designer paper for the die cut flowers. Last, I added some enamel dots to complete the card.  I hope you like the results!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Viva la Verve January 2016 Sketch 2
Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

!neke said...

IT is a beaty Ellen!
Great take of the sketch!
Ineke Xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love the multicolored flowers. Such a cool look. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...