Sunday, January 3, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL

Hello blogging friends! This year, I started a Bible Journal. I have been seeing them on Pinterest and got really interested in combining art with Bible study. Needless to say, I am very new to this, so my page is nothing like the beautiful ones I have seen on Pinterest, but I wanted to share it. My plan is to share a new journal page every Sunday, so if you like it, please let me know, and come back again!

Here is my first ever Bible Journal page:



““I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.” ‭‭John‬ ‭15:1-2‬ ‭ESV‬‬ (http://bible.com/59/jhn.15.1-2.esv)

Some of the fruits of the Spirit are love, peace, faithfulness, long suffering, gentleness, self-control, goodness, kindness and joy. I wanted to include them so that when I see this entry I am reminded of these attributes and strive to exemplify them in my life. I used colored pencils and a black micro tip pen for this entry.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me know what you think!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...