Saturday, January 2, 2016

DOODLE PANTRY & SEND A SMILE 4 KIDS

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Send a Smile 4 Kids. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Valentine Mice)

The challenge is Valentine/Love for Kids, and I immediately thought of Valentine Mice! The background is dry embossed. Once it was embossed I used the direct to paper technique and rubbed my DI pad over the embossing. The green and purple printed paper is from the digital set, as is the image and sentiment. Of course, you can used the pre-colored images if you like, but I printed the line art and colored with Copics, then fussy cut.

Do you have a small one to give cards to this season? Have some fun and join in the challenge to make a Valentine or love card for a child!

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Send a Smile 4 Kids and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

April said...

Great card. I love the colors. :-) April

Dawn Frost said...

When I dry emboss and then use the direct to paper technique it doesn't look like yours, lol! It kind of resembles a grunge grubby look! Love your card Ellen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...