Saturday, January 16, 2016

MM430:

Hello everyone! Just popping in to share my card for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge for this week.

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Coffee);  Die cuts: Verve (Coffee) and Spellbinders)

I wasn’t sure if I was going to get my Mojo Monday card posted in time this week, but here it is. I used Copic markers to color the coffee cup and grey ink to stamp the steam. I added a bit of machine stitching and a small heart to finish it off.  I  hope you enjoyed my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love this, Ellen! That green coffee cup just stole my heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...