Sunday, December 4, 2011

Simon Says ..... ANYTHING GOES !

Oh YAY! I was so happy to see that Anything Goes at Simon Says this week!  I have been working on a project for weeks…you have seen some of the cards that are going into this project, but this week I am ready to reveal the rest of the project.  

This is actually a gift that I made for someone special.  The cards were entered in other challenges as I was making them but this week, I have the box and gift tags that complete the project.

VickiChristmas2011_5

This is a gift box that is filled with 5 blank coordinating greeting cards, 5 coordinating envelopes and 5 coordinating gift tags.  I don’t intend to include three cards in this challenge since they were done previously, however if you would like to see them, they are on my blog here, here, here.

I do have 2 cards and the 5 tags along with this box that I can show you today!

VickiChristmas2011_7

This is a 6 x 6 x 3 box and you can see it is pretty full. VickiChristmas2011_9

There is so much going on here, I will give the highlights and then give some deets below.  The entire project is made using K & Companies’ Life’s Journey coordinating paper pack. That includes cards, tags, envelopes and box.

VickiChristmas2011_5

The crochet trim is by me. The flowers are gorgeous Prima flowers, the roses are a small sprig of artificial roses that would be used in any flower arrangement.  I just cut them from the long stems. Some tulle and a doily, both stamped with a Celadon VersaColor ink pad, and a seam binding bow complete the box.

Here are the other two cards that are included, but have not been in a challenge before today:

VickiJustForYou

 

VickiJustForYou2

VickiGetWell

VickiGetWell2

Again, using K & Company’s Life’s Journey and using Inspired by Stamping’s All Year Wishes II stamp set.  If you have not seen Joanna’s stamps yet you really should check them out! They are gorgeous!!

And here are the tags:

VickiChristmas2011_2

VickiChristmas2011_3

VickiChristmas2011_4

The two gift tags have a space on the back for “To” and “From”. They are made using Spellbinders labels. I learned how to do the bottle tags, or wine tags, from Mary Fish’s tutorial (thank you Mary!!!!) And, all are decorated using Inspired by Stamping’s All Year Wishes II and Beautiful Ovals stamps.

I am so excited to have this project finished and would love to hear your opinion.  As I said, this will be a gift for someone on my list and I hope they will like it…. What do you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have time to leave a comment before you leave.

signatureNew

Recipe

Challenges:

Stamps: Inspired by Stamping’s All Year Wishes II and Beautiful Ovals stamps.

Paper: K & Company Life’s Journey

Bling: Prima flowers, green pearls, my crochet trim, seam binding bow

MyShabbyBlogsDividerH

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are soooo beautiful Ellen! I love all of them and I know that who receives them will too! Each one is just gorgeous! Hugs, Joanna

Mary Fish said...

wow . . . what an honor to be credited (for the wine tag) along with your gorgeous work. i'm in awe. hugs, m

Inkypinkycraft said...

A stunning box, thanks for playing at anything goes this week trace x

Annette said...

Wow this is amazing work!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
Hugs Annette

Vicki said...

I think she liked this wonderful gift more than she knows how to express :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...